This is from my dad. A little Montana humor.
- If your horse starts to stray, you can just throw a rope around his neck.
- You can see to it that your horse is well groomed.
- Once you break a horse, he'll always be obedient.
- A horse would understand why you want to buy shoes in sets of four.
- Horses are into "stable" relationships.
- A horse would rather munch his wild oats than sow them.
- You can lead a horse to water. A man will insist on driving and get hopelessly lost in the process.
- There are plenty of good horses to go around.